Space Trash is Doodad Games' magnum opus. A symphony of movement and trash that transcends the limits of modern game design.
You are a lonely scrapper, adrift in the vast expanse of space. As you slowly navigate your way through mountains of trash and deadly laser volleys, take the time to ponder this: Where are you? What are you doing with your life? Are you no better than the trash surrounding you?
- W/S or Up/Down to move up/down
- A/D or Left/Right to rotate
- Don't crash into death trash (the really big ones)
Made for #AusGGJ Global Game Jam 2021. Original game jam page here
- Bilal Akil: Suffering Dev (See more of his/Doodad Games' games at www.doodad.games / Twitter @bilalakil)
- William Chen: Game Design + Artistic Concept
- Henry Chen: SFX + Assistant Artist
- Ryan Goodwin: Musical Genius (Hear more of his music at: virtuallyryan.com / Twitter @VirtuallyRyanAu)
- SFX from: Zapsplat.com
- Font (Badaboom BB) from: Dafont.com
- Made with Unity
Instructions for Windows:
- Download and unzip the folder
- Run .exe
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.