Great game from my friend Bilal and his team! Really enjoyed playing this one and I loved the theme. The music and artwork were also great!
QUICK HOW TO
There's NO TUTORIAL yet 😣 Please read this!
- It's a tower defence
- You can only place walls (wires) and towers if they're adjacent to a power source
- Initially there are two power sources all the way on the left, on grid squares next to the altar
- Enemies will run through a series of checkpoints before going for the altar at the end. A line is drawn during the building step showing the order
- Do NOT completely block off waypoints/the altar with walls, or the enemies will just ignore your walls and run straight through!
- After placing wires and towers, press SPACE to start the wave
You are a scientist, trying to revive your best friend. The electricity from this lightning storm ought to do it. Sadly for you, the unenlightened souls from the nearby village have taken it upon themselves to end your great work. An angry mob approaches, fully armed with torches and pitchforks. It's time to set up your defences in the name of science ... and fun of course!